This kind of gummy-making machine deposits filling liquid into rays of metal moulds. The gummy cooling, drying, and shaped on the metal moulds. And then discharge out for final drying. It does not require starch as auxiliary material. This is a cheaper choice to start with. Gummy-making machine capacity ranges from 50KG to 600KGS of semi-automatic and automatic.
Gummy Machine Features
• Servo motor driven
• PLC controlled
• Multifunctional and Automatic
• Gummy Candy Production Line
• Applicable for CBD gummy / Vitamin C functional gummy/gummy with spices ingredients
• Different shapes and sizes, multiple colors, center filled gummy can be produced from the same machine by replacing moulds.
• Applicable for gelatin, pectin, agar, and carrageenan-based gummy production.
• Full automation production line is available with full stainless steel 304 material.
Air compressor: providing air source for pneumatic parts of the automatic system.
Cooling tower and pump: supplying cooling to the air conditioner. A lot of drying and cooling is required in gummy manufacturing. Dehumidifier to control the humidity inside the cleanroom.
Drying room: a place for final drying gummies.
Chiller: control the temperature of the drying room.
Working Condition for the Gummy Manufacturing Machine
Compressor air consumption：0.3-0.9M3/min upon production line capacity
Compressor air pressure：0.4－0.6Mpa
Drying room temperature＜25℃; Relative Humidity＜45％
The factory best uses steam as a heating source. If they don’t have. Then we can make an electromagnetic sugar cooking tank which is higher efficiency than a pure electric sugar cooker.
What to consider before buying the gummy-making machine
There are several factors to consider before purchasing gummy candy-making machines.
First one is of course budgeting. Find the right gummy candy production machine within your budget.
Second: production capacity and yield. You need to have a clear idea of the number of gummies produced per hour, per month, or annual. Consider the plant’s plan to determine the capacity that will be reachable in the future.
Third is factory space layout and machine sizes. When purchasing a candy machine, you need to consider whether the factory space is enough for the machine entry and installation, and maintenance.
Fourth, is the facility system. Whether the factory has a completely public system, such as steam pipes, compressed air pipes, hot water source, cooling water, electricity and etc.
Last but not least is the supplier selection. Among multiple suppliers, choose the ones with good quality and low price. Joysun candy machine is of course a very good choice, and you can compare it with other suppliers.
Gummy Making Machine-Production Line Workflow
We need to get the raw material done such as sugar syrup, gelatin/pectin solution and etc. Sugar cooker, gelatin/pectin mixing, and melting system; depositing machine, moulds, conveyors, sugar rollers. The brief workflow is as below:
1. Prepare water and gelatin according to the recipe with the right portion.
2. Put gelatin and water in a container, till the gelatin becomes blocked. Put the container into a big tank which with hot water inside. Stir gelatin solution several times. keep for about half an hour, gelatin solution is ready.
3. Put the sugar into the dissolving tank, add water, and then begin cooking. Till the sugar is totally melted, add glucose, and keep cooking. Stop cooking till the temperature reaches the required temperature.
4. Transfer sugar syrup into a mixing tank, mix it and cool down to a certain degree. slowly put gelatin solution into the mixing tank, add citric acid solution, mixing all the time. Then transfer the gelatin mass to the storage tank.
5. From the storage tank, gelatin solution will be transferred into the hopper for depositing in the machine.
6. Flavor and color can be added through the dosing pump and mixed before depositing. Pay attention to the depositing temperature. 7. After cooling, continue with the sugar coating or oil coating.
8. After that, put the gummy candies on trays, and keep each candy separate to avoid sticking together. Each tray can hold 3-4KG gummies; send to the drying room. The drying room should install Air conditioning and dehumidifier to keep the temperature 20-25 degrees, humidity 35% to 45%, and keep the gummies in the drying room for 24-48 hrs.
9. After drying, send the gummy candies for packing.
JS Automatic Servo Gummy Depositing machine
The gummy-making production line is advanced equipment developed for the continuous mass production of different types of high-grade colloidal candies (such as gummy bear QQ). By changing molds, we can make high-quality, multiple shapes, single color, multi-color, and center-filled gummy candies.
JS has improved and upgraded our gummy making machine with below detail.
The whole production line consists of an interlayer sugar pot, mixing and storage pot, depositing machine, chiller, conveyor, sugar coating machine (optional), and polishing machine (optional). This production line is suitable for various gel raw materials, such as gelatin, pectin, carrageenan, Arabic powder, and agar. Highly automated production not only saves manpower and space but also reduces production costs.